POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Experience about animations : Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:54:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 14 Nov 2002 23:09:02
Message: <3dd4735e@news.povray.org>
The first animation has a story, which can be read in the first post to this
thread.
After reading it, you'd know "the secret of" the missing "tiles".

Just want to say that it is NOT a Media-Player-Problem but that the video is
just like that.

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm